- May 11, 2021
We’re looking for Dishwashers for a country club in Jacksonville.
JOB SUMMARY: Properly cleans and sanitizes all dishes, glassware, utensils and pots, kitchen equipment, responsible for maintaining dish room and dish machine. Assists with cleaning other areas of the restaurant as requested.
Pay rate is between $11-12/hr
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dishwashing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen and store room areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
- Use detergent, rinsing, and sanitizing chemicals in the 3-compartment sink to clean dishes.
- Inspect, pull, and stack cleaned items, send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing.
- Empty and maintain trashcans and dumpster areas.
- Clean and mop all areas in assigned departments.
- Break down cardboard boxes and place them and other recyclables in the recycle bin.
- Actively participate in Safety Plan and energy improvements.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.