OPS is seeking Electronics Assemblers. Individuals will be under supervision and working from verbal or written instructions, perform routine repetitive light assembly duties involving mechanical assembly and/or the preparation of wire and cable for the further fabrication of assemblies. Completes kitting, assembly and packaging processes according to established operating procedures.
Use a variety of hand tools, power tools and test tools to perform light assembly
- Wire measuring, cutting, crimping and soldering
- Required safety equipment and use of protective guards and equipment
- Work from instructions such as wiring diagrams, schematics, or other work instructions
- Ability to learn new skills and apply
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Soldering experience strongly desired
- Vision requirements including close vision and color vision
- Ability to bend, move and stand for 8+ hours a day
If you meet these requirements please respond to this ad in the top right-hand corner and submit your resume. Positions hiring immediately.
$13 to $18 Hourly