- December 3, 2021
Maintenance Technician wanted in Savannah GA.
Pay rate $17 to $22 hourly
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the day-to-day operations to assume responsibility for maintaining physical assets
- Perform diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and plant equipment.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments to all equipment
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, including some welding and fabrication as needed.
- Perform all duties as assigned in a safe and efficient manner with an emphasis on quality. Follow Company and departmental procedures, including regular attendance and punctuality. Follow all safety rules and keep the work area in a clean and orderly condition. Report any unusual conditions or situations to Lead Person or Supervisor.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School or Equivalent Skills
- Knowledgeable of engineering concepts and or specifications, including electrical and mechanical systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking specialty tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Experience Required: 1+ relevant years of experience in a manufacturing environment