- May 10, 2021
We’re looking for a Senior Auditor in Jacksonville. The person in this position is responsible for conducting audits of financial and operational controls of various departments to ensure compliance with prescribed procedures and policies.
Salary is $60-$100,000/year BOE.
- Degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.
- Five or more years of audit experience in public accounting, insurance, or related fields.
- Two years of experience leading audit engagements with professional audit staff.
- Experience in complex financial and operational audit assignments.
- Knowledge of the Institute of Internal Auditors Professional Standards, accounting and auditing standards, business process analysis including process flow and mapping, auditing tools, data collection and analysis, report writing, and sampling techniques in order to participate in audits and projects and audit coordination.
- Knowledge of accounting, finance, system analysis (manual systems), and information systems operation and design. • Strong verbal and written communication skills, time-management, and project management skills.
- Leadership skills, sensitivity, listening/receptivity, leading/motivating others, resolving conflict, and negotiation