Jacksonville sign company currently seeking a qualified and dedicated person to fill a position on the Install team.
• Quick learner who enjoys troubleshooting problems and finding solutions independently
• Excellent attention to detail while being safety-oriented
• Physical strength tempered with a gentle touch
• Flexible with fast-changing goals and deadlines
• Willingness to ask questions when you’re not sure, and open to making mistakes
• You don’t need to know everything but you need to be excited and motivated to learn.
• This is an exterior job and is performed at heights up to 60′.
• Must be able to complete labor-intensive work repeatedly, including lifting 50lbs, climb ladders, dig footings, etc.
• Loading and transportation of all types of signage
• Operation of boom and bucket trucks while maintaining fleet
• Read and execute work plans.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and solve problems.
• Have general construction knowledge.
• Ability to work long hours (overtime), nights and possible weekends during our busy season.
• Have a clean driving record. Candidate must not have had a reckless driving, DUI or other serious vehicle offense in the past 5 years
• Cell phone required
• Electrical skills are a definite plus, especially in troubleshooting and repair.
If you meet these requirements please respond to this ad in the top right-hand corner and submit your resume. Positions hiring immediately.
$20 to $28 Hourly