- May 10, 2021
We need Trailer Mechanics in Jacksonville to weld and repair trailers and trucks
The pay is $20 to $30 an hour.
- Diagnose and repair trailer components such as doors, floors, and side panels.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on trailer equipment including routine technical repairs and completing repair orders.
- Perform general or routine welding with or without prints.
- Perform repairs on accident damage to the exterior, interior, and structural components.
- Repair worn-out components such as cross members, side rails, couplers, landing gear, suspension, bumpers, brake lining, and all air brake components.
- Diagnose mechanical failures and repair trailer components according to manuals and factory specifications.
- Perform electronic troubleshooting and electronic component repairs.
- Inspect parts for damage and verify dimensions and clearances of parts for conformance to factory specifications.
- Replace or remove worn or damaged parts.
- Use effective interpersonal skills to maintain positive working relationships with team members.