OPS is currently seeking experienced Custom Metal Fabricators. The primary function of this position includes metal forming, welding, and fitting of sheet metal, tube, and angle.
Overall duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Fabrication of sheet metal and extrusions
• Build and assemble structural metal products
• Read and understand construction drawings and fabricate according to the drawings
• Determine material needs/cut list and what material is needed
Advanced understanding of metals fabrication (i.e. welding, chemical and mechanical fastening), plastics and metal machining
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience welding
• Knowledge of industrial materials (i.e. plastics, metals, composite materials)
• Advanced understanding and use of hand and general power tools, as well as, measuring tools
• Excellent organizational, management, and communication skills; written, verbal, and listening
• Requires strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
If you meet these requirements please respond to this ad in the top right-hand corner and submit your resume. Positions hiring immediately.
$16 to $22 Hourly